Yoga on the beach deck at the North Star Micro Hotel in Umhlanga Rocks. What is better than waking up at sunrise and getting ready for a 6 am yoga session?
If you are into body and mind balance and exercise, then the answer is nothing.
The North Coast has a sunrise culture. Early risers and early to bed to make the most of the welcoming sunrise. The summer days are warm. A Cool morning sea breeze blows onto the deck.
You walk over the Hotel lawn, step through the beach gate and layout your matt on the deck. You sit down, close your eyes and listen to the waves. Your mind is calm. What follows next is a full body and mind exercise session.
What are the benefits of Yoga? There are too many to mention, but here are 5 Yoga benefits for you to read.
• Participating in a regular yoga session will help you improve your strength, flexibility and balance. You can achieve all of this with a view of the Indian ocean.
• Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms. Gentle Yoga help ease the discomfort of tender, swollen joints for people with arthritis.
• Yoga will help you with back pain relief. When you train Gentle Yoga, you will stretch to ease pain and improve mobility, helping relief your back pain. The morning sun shines on your back as you stretch out on the deck.
• Yoga will help you manage stress. According to studies and scientific evidence, Yoga supports stress management. Yoga assists with healthy mental health, mindfulness, healthy eating, weight loss and quality sleep. Yoga relaxes you. The beach view will assist with stress release.
• Yoga will enhance your energy and brighten your mood. Experience increased mental and physical vitality with a boost in your alertness. Your enthusiasm will lift while you experience fewer negative feelings. The salty sea air and calmness of the beach setting will energize you.
These are just a few of the healthy benefits of getting into a regular routine of practising Yoga.
Why would you want to book a Yoga session at the North star Micro Hotel?
Wendy Sonitis Yoga journey started nineteen years ago. Wendy qualified through Jivananda Centre for Well-being and obtained her two-hundred hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course in 2018.
The intense training covered Theory Techniques of Asana, Pranayama (Breathe), meditation, anatomy, and physiology. If you are not familiar with Yoga terms, Wendy is an expert Yoga teacher.
Wendy has taught Yoga at various other studios, including The Sanctuary, PSY Yoga studio and Jivananda. Besides Yoga, Wendy also teaches well-attended Zoom classes three days a week and teaches at Virgin Activa La Lucia.
You can also contact Wendy for weekly private Yin Yoga classes. Wendy’s style is a combination of Yin Yan Yoga that incorporates Hatha Asanas into your Yoga class.
You can connect with Wendy on Instagram
Wendy’s Yoga session on the North Star Micro Hotel deck is weather dependant. Please check in a day before. Join Wendy for a one hour Gentle Yoga session Monday and Thursday mornings at 6 am.
To book your place today, why not contact Wendy by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS Wendy on 0837951968.
P.S. The beach deck Yoga session is yours to enjoy for R100 per person, with limited space available. Secure your place and book today. Yoga on the beach deck at the North Star Micro Hotel in Umhlanga Rocks. What is better than waking up at sunrise and getting ready for a 6 am yoga session?