Hosting your event at The North Star
Events at The North Star
The North Star can accommodate intimate functions such as weddings, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations and dinner experiences.
Our beautiful garden venue, looking out to the ocean is the perfect backdrop to fulfill your every childhood fairy tale fantasy.
Full day or half day exclusive use options. We can accommodate any event requirement.
To Get quote, fill the form below:
Full-Day Wedding Hire Package
- Stretch tent on the patio if it rains
- Cutlery and crockery for 50 people
- Furniture for 50 people
- Four waiters
- One barman
- Three chefs
- Day prior to set-up, day after break down.
- All 6 rooms included
- Breakfast the next morning.
- Turn down service for the night for everyone sleeping over
- Car guard
- Firepit with wood
- Beach access
- Any extra décor
- Any extra furniture
- Late check-out at R800/ hour
- Marriage Confirmer
- Cakeage fee if you bring in your own cake of R200
- A gratuity of 10% for the staff.
We can also do catering according to your budget needs
Terms and Conditions:
- Max 50 people
- One month before the wedding date the following documents need to be handed in for approval: Guest list, Vendor List, Floor Plan, Order of Events.
- Half-day venue hire (4 Hours). Setup time included.
- A holding deposit will be added onto certain events that will be refunded same day after function if no breakage occurred.
- Penalty fee will be charged for any decor items left behind after breakdown.
- We have limited on-site parking, and there is more parking available at Eastmoor beach parking
- Venue strictly closes at 22:00 PM, last rounds at 21:45 PM. Subject to lockdown curfew
- 10% gratuity will be added to the total bill for 10+ guests.
- We charge Corkage per bottle at R110.
- We have a Cake surcharge when using your own caterer at R200 per cake.
- Catering must be booked in advance and will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- Cancellations must be made in writing a minimum of 5 days prior to the function/event for a refund to be
made. Refunds will be subject to a 30% admin fee.
- In extreme cases of bad weather, i.e. severe rain, the Function/Event will be rescheduled, but all equipment
and staff hired will be at the clients’ expense. If this is not suitable, a 70% venue refund will be payable.
Refunds will be subject to a 30% admin fee. If the cancellation instruction is given at late notice, no refund will
- All food and beverages must be ordered at least 3 days in advance for all Functions/Events.
- No bottles, cooler bags/boxes, flasks or urns are allowed. All beverages must be ordered from the restaurant.
- No additional seating gazebos, umbrellas or furniture allowed without prior approval.